Context: Post The Great Pause, Jess comes back home. Even and Vik have been tracking her movements and are convinced she’s being mind-controlled. Ryan makes an executive decision.Read more
all my hard work
omf what have we done
okay so we got Even as Pajama Kid, who has the power to detect trash.
and then there’s myself (Jess) as Plasticman, with a ridiculously cheesy power of stretching.
and finally Meghan is Specs, who has X-ray vision but for some reason everyone believes her superpower is being Jess’s muse.
and so we get into some stupid shenanigans because Meghan almost say something, where I interrupt her with some idiot idea that we go and attempt to carry out.
There is a battle, Viki/Even/Illusionist team has the Villain wounded but alive. Jess arrives late from an unknown location.
He’s just a small-time villain, this round. Some guy who thought that creating a substance that erased people’s minds would be a grand idea. Viki, Even, and The Illusionist were lucky that his experiments went wrong enough to just throw the people he’d experimented on into comas, and that it was enough to tip of Graham.
Y-eah, most of you won’t get this. It’s mostly for those I’ve explained the section to.
Quick summary: kids with superpowers get kidnapped by government evil man (Manlow). Kids with superpowers mouth off and be assholes to Manlow until the cavalry arrives (Graham).
I see this piece of conversation being said between Manlow (in red— yeah, his dialogue is creepy and weird and pointless) and Even (in black— and by this point in the conversation, Manlow has tried too many times to convince Even of switching sides etc.).
Really it’s just an elaborate excuse for me to draw eyes.
A few things, if you care to read:
1. This is not set in stone. We might not do a podcast at all, we might barely get any podcasts actually out. As well, we don’t have the best recording devices handy 24/7 and with exams approaching, we certainly don’t have the time.
2. Please don’t go around calling Ryan ‘The Gay’. It’s merely a nickname applied to him for the hilarity of CommTech and regardless of his sexual orientation I’ll for the most part refer to him by name, and hope you pay him the same courtesy.
4. Podcast = mostly audio posts, not so much with the video.
5. If there’s any ideas you might have for us to talk about in the podcast, like we said we have no clue what we’re doing, so let us know, talk to us, drop us questions etc.
6. I’m still trying to convince Ryan that Tumblr is a good thing.